I'd like to unite to
the girl I did not lie to
she's the girl that I won't forget.
I try to, invite her
but yet I don't know why
I haven't approached this sweet need yet
When will the sun bring me brightness to ask her?
Will I gone if someone asks? Asks her faster?
Is this never going to end?
like a sunset in Neverland.
I hold my tears like I was taught to,
and every day is another day to pretend.
My mind is, a crisis,
Blood on my face from my fist
I could change if I insist.
My life is, and creates this
it's just a game of dices
nothing I can change for I'm not God.
WELCOME!
Sorry but I couldn't rearrange my posts, but I would appreciate when you read the posts with a pt., that you read them in order (ex. 1, 2, 3...)
Thanks a lot for surfing in this net, and enjoy.
Thanks a lot for surfing in this net, and enjoy.
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment