WELCOME!

Sorry but I couldn't rearrange my posts, but I would appreciate when you read the posts with a pt., that you read them in order (ex. 1, 2, 3...)

Thanks a lot for surfing in this net, and enjoy.

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Sweet Crime

You find it kind of funny
I find it kind of cold
You sell yourself for money
And your memory gets sold

But who am I to be telling
someone who has control
Your body and mind are melting
into someone else's soul

You tell me not to worry
And everything is fine
I hold back not to hurry
or to cross over the line.

Sweet crime, sweet crime.
Fall forever, never die.
Sweet crime, sweet crime
Feeling better, feeling high.

The spirits of a stone
Are locked into you
You think your not alone
But your really just a fool

You're standing in a corner
Just waiting for someone
You lost all of you honor
Who will you become?

Sweet crime, sweet crime.
Fall forever, never die.
Sweet crime, sweet crime
Feeling better, feeling high.

No comments:

Post a Comment