The hallway extended more than my mind could prevision it. Four white walls, made from fear of death. Touching them would erase all the progress I've accomplished. I could only focus on the door I have never seen, felt, or smelled, or else I would think about too many obstacles that would slow me down. It's incredible how anyone's perception of time can change so dramatically when the mind is set to think of the same thing over and over again. I felt as if I've been in this corridor of sorrow for months. All I could think of was that door, all I knew was that door. The door that supposedly would free me from all mistakes, responsibilities, stress, and anything that would limit me at all. Yea, it sounds like the best thing that could happen to anyone, but it's not easy.
Ok, so right now you are probably really confused and trust me, it's quite confusing for me too. So let me start from the beginning. My name is Dimn Tsi, it's kind of unusual for a name but I've grown to like it. Supposedly it means prophecy or prophet in this little island in the Pacific Ocean called Jarvis. I moved to the Carabean after getting tired of living in this miserable island for twenty years. Since I moved in, I've been working for this bar by the ocean called Celeste Marino as a bartender. Besides working at the C.M. I've been studeing with this shaman that bumped into me one day walking on the streets.
WELCOME!
Sorry but I couldn't rearrange my posts, but I would appreciate when you read the posts with a pt., that you read them in order (ex. 1, 2, 3...)
Thanks a lot for surfing in this net, and enjoy.
Thanks a lot for surfing in this net, and enjoy.
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment