Mysterious me.
Whom closes his eyes
and blindly foresees.
A truth, a reason
a need to disagree.
With hunger of love
and thirst to be free.
But why so deeply
and complex must I go?
Lost into myself
far inside a dark tunnel,
waiting for the light to flash.
And how much of me
is my subconscious unknown?
searching for a spark
wishing my mind
to be blown.
What a big fear I have
of not knowing who I am,
unaware of destinations,
and socially puzzled.
What a great realm
of blissful information
trapped in my head
that if only I could understand
would than receive
true guidance.
Maybe the why
is too superficial
Maybe the why
is too rational.
The questions I need
are the ones that can inspire.
A passionate fire
A red rose to bloom.
WELCOME!
Sorry but I couldn't rearrange my posts, but I would appreciate when you read the posts with a pt., that you read them in order (ex. 1, 2, 3...)
Thanks a lot for surfing in this net, and enjoy.
Thanks a lot for surfing in this net, and enjoy.
Friday, May 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment