WELCOME!

Sorry but I couldn't rearrange my posts, but I would appreciate when you read the posts with a pt., that you read them in order (ex. 1, 2, 3...)

Thanks a lot for surfing in this net, and enjoy.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Thought Vomit

Smile at the world
cuz the world smiles back
and hug all your friend
cuz they also want some love
Just open your eyes
to see that the darkness inside you
is there for a reason.
To contrast enlightenment
to unlock deep secrets

Oh please, just take a deep breath
your running too fast
to climb the next step.
You could easily trip
and rip out the effort applied,
ignore how you've been denied

But hey, aren't we all just a bag of shit?
trying to convince other of what you barely know?
I sure am and that's why I'm saying
you should take it slow.

It's all mysterious
it's all unknown
it makes us curious
and our minds are blown.
It's so pretentious,
deeply self-conscience,
inexplicable,
and very obnoxious

Oh, the love in life
and confusion of emotions
all so common
but so complex

No comments:

Post a Comment