The boy woke up. Tessa was laying beside him. She was still sleeping. The boy was still confused from the night before. He walked to the kitchen, got a cup of water, and went out side. Everything looked very peaceful, very serene. It smelled like spring water, or perhaps just purity. He began walking further into the woods. Deeper, and deeper he went. He stopped. Something was wrong. He didn't want to go any further. He stuck his arm out and felt surface, even though there was nothing in from of him. So he followed the surface with his hands walking sideways. It went for miles. The boy wasn't tired. He wanted to know when it ended. But it never did. So he went back to Tessa's house. She was drinking tea.
"I gotta show you something! It's really strange!" told the boy to Tessa.
"Don't worry about it. Just have some tea with me. I missed you when I woke up. I thought you left for good." said Tessa pulling a chair out for the boy to sit.
"There's a very strange surface surrounding us. You have to take a look. I don't think you understand how serious this could be. Please just come with me and I'll show you." explained the boy desperately.
"Just relax ok, everything is just fine. Stay here with me and don't go back there." called Tessa the boy in.
"There's something wrong and I'm going to find out now!."said the boy grabbing a knife.
The boy left the house. Tessa was still drinking her tea. The boy ran. He ran really fast. Eventually he got hit by the invisible, by the surface. He stabbed the the surface several times, making several cuts. Soon there was a whole opening available. Outside there was lots of faces, lots of people, voices all over the place. Out of the thousand voices, one stood out. It was the voice he was looking for the whole time. The voice of wisdom. He was ready to step in but something came to his mind. He didn't know what was real or fake anymore. He was in the edge between reality and illusion, and didn't know which was which. He wanted to know the truth, but didn't know where to find it. Than Tessa showed up.
"What do you think your doing? Were you gonna leave me just like that? I saved your life, gave you a life experience and this is how you treat me?" asked Tessa interrogating the boy.
"You are an illusion. And you did help me. I like you a lot, but I can't live like this. I'm tricking myself so I can feel good, but sooner or later I'm gonna have to live what is happening." told the boy to Tessa.
"Can't you see that the illusion is on the other side? This is your home. I love you. You can't leave me." bagged Tessa.
"I'm sorry, but I've had enough of lies." finalized the boy entering the opening.
The boy felt relieved, but wasn't sure if he made the right decision. He felt as if he was finally free of imprisoned dreaming. He escaped from his own mind, which was taking over his body and his will. Getting into the unknown of the unknown, the boy could only flow like a river, and not think so much of what was happening.
WELCOME!
Sorry but I couldn't rearrange my posts, but I would appreciate when you read the posts with a pt., that you read them in order (ex. 1, 2, 3...)
Thanks a lot for surfing in this net, and enjoy.
Thanks a lot for surfing in this net, and enjoy.
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment