WELCOME!

Sorry but I couldn't rearrange my posts, but I would appreciate when you read the posts with a pt., that you read them in order (ex. 1, 2, 3...)

Thanks a lot for surfing in this net, and enjoy.

Friday, February 6, 2009

The Girl From the House Bellow

I went for a walk and found this girl
We stopped, sat, and had a nice talk
Her hair was brown, with candy swirls
She had a nice smile and eyes like pearls
We talked for hours, no time to loose
I liked techno, she liked blues
I was in high school, she was in college
She was three times half my age
We were stuck in the passion cage.
She asked me out I said of course
She took me to her house,
where she had a horse.
I thought it was strange
but I had fun.

The girl from the house bellow
caught me with a hook
she made my desire grow
Her body was great
to give a good look
God only knows
how I found this lady.

Next week we did it again
Our relationship begun
We were stung
by the Cupid arrows
We went horse riding
Some times we were fighting
but our love remained
even though it rained
when we were far away
when the love with us stayed.

No comments:

Post a Comment