WELCOME!

Sorry but I couldn't rearrange my posts, but I would appreciate when you read the posts with a pt., that you read them in order (ex. 1, 2, 3...)

Thanks a lot for surfing in this net, and enjoy.

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Deep Thinking pt.6

It was a new world, a new era. The sky had many stars and the moon had a rainbow ring around it. The boy walked towards the sweet voice. It was sucking him in. He had to clime a huge mountain to reach where the voice was coming from. He sweated and struggled, and got over it. The voice was inside a cave.

"Come in boy." said the voice calling the boy.

The boy entered. It was dark and he couldn't see exactly where the voice originated from.

"I need things to be explained. I need answers. Please help me. What's happening right now? What's real?" questioned the boy anxiously.

"All is happening right now. We are in a fourth dimension you can't see. Where everything is happening at the same time. It's just a matter of opening your mind. What's real? Well, we all have our own realities. We create our own realities. So what may be real for you, might not be to me." answered the voice wisely.

"Than how come I'm in this surreal word? I don't want to be here. I want to be safe and peaceful." told the boy.

"Who said this world is surreal? It's only another reality, and you do want to be here, you want answers for your questions."responded the voice again.

"What am I supposed to do? Am I stuck here for ever?" asked the boy.

"You can only decide what you are going to do, no one else. You can leave any time, but you don't want to. Deep inside you are not satisfied with your answers. I do have a request for you. I am very tired and need some rest. I need you to leave. I can't share my cave, but you should talk to the Tiger. He will guide you."finished the voice.

So the boy left. With no idea on where to go. He was lost again. Searching for the stranger again. He knew the voice was right though. He didn't want to leave this world, only to find the answers. He was hiking in a grass path, with red flowers and yellow butterflies dancing and singing around it. In that world, the day was always sunset, and the night was full of colors. The boy hiked and hiked. He had no need for water. Eventually he collapsed and fell asleep. When he woke up it was all blank. Just white space, no limits. He looked behind and saw a beach, with lots of dolphins. He chose for the dolphins to be there, he also chose to see Tiger.

2 comments: