My name is Dominik Sonnenschein.
My mind is a maze,
Created by a God,
it has an unpredictable design.
It's mixed with haze,
It receives blessings from the divine.
My name is Brasil.
I love to write
I love to chill.
My home is Topanga,
way up in the hills.
I'm bilingual
and I'm alive still.
My name is Nick.
I like to fly.
It's all pretty sick.
I don't know why,
but if I like someone,
I'll probably stick to her.
Like paper and glue,
Like me and you.
My name is Nikki.
I don't like that name,
but to minds it's pretty sticky.
Some people are always the same.
Some are pretty hippie.
Some run for fame.
I want the sensation of trippy.
I have many other names.
Many other mes.
Now you have many to blame,
but the heart of life are trees.
I'll always grow my flame.
I'll always believe on what I don't see.
WELCOME!
Sorry but I couldn't rearrange my posts, but I would appreciate when you read the posts with a pt., that you read them in order (ex. 1, 2, 3...)
Thanks a lot for surfing in this net, and enjoy.
Thanks a lot for surfing in this net, and enjoy.
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment