I eat knowledge
I feel strange for hours
It almost seems
my brain itself devours
Picks up new things
from under my mind
Picks up things
that I left behind.
I'm always interested
in a new experience
I'm always interested
in a new appearance.
I'm always down to
what is passing around
I like to find
what has never been found.
People say
I should do my best
I do what I want,
to what they say,
I care much less.
People want to be impressed
but when forcing themselves,
end up getting stressed.
To you, I like to stand by
I feel what was kept inside
because I can only attain wisdom
If I want to be wise.
Sometimes you want more
Sometimes you just ignore,
The presence I give
For you, I live.
WELCOME!
Sorry but I couldn't rearrange my posts, but I would appreciate when you read the posts with a pt., that you read them in order (ex. 1, 2, 3...)
Thanks a lot for surfing in this net, and enjoy.
Thanks a lot for surfing in this net, and enjoy.
Friday, January 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment