Just for you
I would dance tango upside down
I would be steady and moving around
I would spell your entire name
without making a sound.
Just for you
I would give up on living,
do the sin that is unforgiving
I would paint the sky in red,
I would walk with my hands instead
I would bring a million girls to my bed
Just for you
I would gather an enormous crowd
And spread them all over town
Just to say, I love you baby and I am proud
Just for you
That's what I'd do
WELCOME!
Sorry but I couldn't rearrange my posts, but I would appreciate when you read the posts with a pt., that you read them in order (ex. 1, 2, 3...)
Thanks a lot for surfing in this net, and enjoy.
Thanks a lot for surfing in this net, and enjoy.
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment