WELCOME!
Sorry but I couldn't rearrange my posts, but I would appreciate when you read the posts with a pt., that you read them in order (ex. 1, 2, 3...)
Thanks a lot for surfing in this net, and enjoy.
Thanks a lot for surfing in this net, and enjoy.
Monday, January 19, 2009
Bigger Power
A message came to me one day. Almost a miracle. I had been hiking the whole day. Sweat had been falling down my face for hours. Tons of sweat. The higher I got, the cleaner and more pure the air would get. The rocks were getting whiter and whiter every step I took. I looked down and saw the birds flying in circles. I was starting to feel the cold breeze of the clouds as I was getting closer to the top. My feet got heavier and heavier as my breaths get smaller and smaller. After the hike, I was tremendously tired. I was finally on the top of my goal. It was peace. It was serenity. I looked around and found a nice spot to sit. I got comfortable and asked what many humans die wanting to know. I asked "What is the meaning of life?" and sat quiet. I looked around for signs. I opened my ears for sounds. And for some reason a mountain catched my eyes. I was a regular mountain. Equal to any other mountain. But I just couldn't take my eyes off of it. Miraculously, I saw trees getting cut up, or opening up forming symbols. I was not impressed. It was almost as if I knew that was going to happen, but I didn't. The trees finally stopped moving, and I interpreted a message from it. It could have been misinterpreted or misunderstood, but what I got from it was: sex.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment