You can ask for help
You might sense another spirit
You can have more than one smell
but everything has its own limits
You can eat my snow
You can feel the heat
You can run so slow
that you forget to use your feet
You can dig a hole
but watch out where you go
Maybe you found what someone stole
Why don't you smoke it in a bowl?
Crazy world, crazy world
Someone is looking for your soul
Crazy world
Why don't you suck, than spit and blow?
Crazy world, crazy world
Watch out for where you step
Crazy world
There are people with collars on their necks
You might have a hard night
You might love at first sight
but you have told me that before
don't give me bullshit anymore
You may think you cool
by walking late night down the street
You can skip your school
but you may fall behind the beat
You can smoke some weed
You can sniff some coce
You may think that's what you need
but you may end up with a stroke
Crazy world, crazy world
I think there's someone on your back
Crazy world
Why don't you lunch instead of snack
Crazy world, Crazy world
I think your half out of control
Crazy world
Why do I see your head explode?
WELCOME!
Sorry but I couldn't rearrange my posts, but I would appreciate when you read the posts with a pt., that you read them in order (ex. 1, 2, 3...)
Thanks a lot for surfing in this net, and enjoy.
Thanks a lot for surfing in this net, and enjoy.
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment