WELCOME!

Sorry but I couldn't rearrange my posts, but I would appreciate when you read the posts with a pt., that you read them in order (ex. 1, 2, 3...)

Thanks a lot for surfing in this net, and enjoy.

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Replica of Hell

As I pass by the gates open
I sense something wrong
but something brings me in.
An old lady comes along
and starts to sing.
Her grumpy voice and drowsy eyes
hypnotizes me.
I walk deeper and deeper
to a place I would never like to be.

The fake pleasing blue.
Wondering folks, from old to new.
Everything is unbeatable.
Items for items from last week.
Pills for your disease make you sleep.
I walk deeper, so deep
I smell the perfume of cleaning chemicals
as sounds of baby tears
travel through my hearing channels.
The place surrounds me for miles
as I receive more pseudo smiles.

From here I must get out
The faster I run, the louder I shout
Finally it rings me a bell.
The end is close
I'm out of the replica of hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment