Down the thoughts go
Where endless repeated talking is present.
The sound of uncomfortable silent appeals to follow
the voice I don't want to hear or know.
Black imps and drooling brains
makes the energy fall, and burning boats flow.
I step on the white stars of the brown sky
while black holes descend and catch my eyes.
The place I'm in is the after life of unwanted souls.
Questions aren't allowed such as: what, how and why.
Obey the rules, Obey the lie
As time goes backwards, cerebral cells die.
WELCOME!
Sorry but I couldn't rearrange my posts, but I would appreciate when you read the posts with a pt., that you read them in order (ex. 1, 2, 3...)
Thanks a lot for surfing in this net, and enjoy.
Thanks a lot for surfing in this net, and enjoy.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment