I go out to parties in search of shiny lips
Some guys likes guys, but i like chicks.
On drugs I spend five or ten bucks,
On beers, two or three red plastic cups.
Some prefer the hups and puffs
Some prefer sex and hugs.
Make sure you buy condoms from the store
Alcohol falls apart,
when little girls ask for more.
People have a hard time finding where to go,
but the right path is all you should know.
It's ok to fall, or even get hurt
If you can stand on your feet
your path is half way cut.
Try not to speed or stop.
Life is fake and love is not
Learn from your mistakes
and you will learn a lot.
The path has no beginning, end or middle
all you see, hear and feel is just part of a riddle.
Money is meaningless,
like hate and sorrow.
Don't wait no more, don't wait for tomorrow.
Wind, wave, wind, wave
strawberry ice cream so kids behave
Wave, wind, wave, wind
A sip of wine and rum so kids spin.
WELCOME!
Sorry but I couldn't rearrange my posts, but I would appreciate when you read the posts with a pt., that you read them in order (ex. 1, 2, 3...)
Thanks a lot for surfing in this net, and enjoy.
Thanks a lot for surfing in this net, and enjoy.
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment